Friday, December 5, 2008

Samples Week- Most Commonly Requested Samples (next week)

I often get emails from people looking for examples of an appeal letter, board menu, board job description, SWOT analysis, etc. So, next week I will post examples each day:


Monday: Samples- Fundraising (in-kind acknowledgement, appeal, thank you)
Tuesday: Samples- Board of Directors (agenda, minutes, job descriptions)
Wednesday: Samples- Evaluation (employee evaluation, swot analysis, strategic planning stakeholder survey)
Thursday: Samples- Finances
Friday: Samples- Collateral (annual report, newsletter, etc)

I will post both my own samples and samples from around the web. If your organization has a particularly good appeal letter, employee handbook, etc and you don't mind sharing it, please email it to me: kristen@advancementcompany.com

0 comments: