Friday, September 5, 2008

A blog worth your time.

I recently happened upon a great blog- Brazen Careerist by Penelope Trunk, that I had to share. While Penelope does not work in the nonprofit world, her posts are still very relevant and interesting. I found myself on her blog for over an hour reading post after post- I especially like how her posts include "Posts that are probably related" and lists a few more posts you should read. A few posts I especially enjoyed were "The Wall Street Journal tries to guilt women into giving up maternity leave", "You only need $40,000 to be happy", "How to wait: Don't" and "6 most violated resume writing rules." But believe when I tell you that there are hundreds, yes hundreds of entertaining and useful posts on her blog. Enjoy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much. HA! Just what I need, another blog to spend hours reading ... Seriously, I am enjoying it. But I am also not getting anything else done this morning.